Located in the heart of Central America, Nicaragua is a secret paradise rich in history that borders two coasts, hugging both the Pacific and Caribbean ocean. Mixed with exotic culture, Nicaragua is home to an abundance of wildlife, food, music and exploration.
Let us be your Ghyd through Nica, the adventure capital of the world, and we’ll help you find the relaxing beach getaway, rainforest adventure, and thrilling volcano-boarding trek you’ve been looking for.
- Largest country in Central America
- 70 protected areas that help preserve the habitats of endangered species
- 1/5 of Nica’s landmass is protected in national parks or nature reserves
- Around 430 volcanic islands in Lake Nicaragua
- Lake Nicaragua is home to the only freshwater sharks in the world
Spirit of Mukul
Volcan Cerro Negro